Plan to save plenty.
Are coupons your style? Then bring us your collection! We gladly accept Publix, manufacturer, and even select competitor coupons (see store for details). And remember to sign up for Publix Digital Coupons so that you can start saving instantly at checkout.
Publix Digital Coupons
Why clip when you can click? Publix Digital Coupons are true coupon convenience when it comes to couponing. Start saving instantly at checkout!
Get Digital Coupons
Or simply log in to access our digital coupons from your Publix account. Don't have a Publix account yet? Let's take care of that right now…
Sign up for Publix account
Just click and print—it's that easy to collect money-saving coupons for the products you love. Start browsing hundreds of printable coupons now.
By clicking the button below, you will interact with the Coupons Inc. web application that they operate and control.
Get Printable Coupons
Coupons Savings Helper
This helpful tool does the work for you. The Coupon Savings Helper tool search for sales from your local Publix weekly ad and other promotions matches with coupons from RedPlum, SmartSource, P&G brandSAVER flyers and Publix Digital Coupons. It also shows you exactly what your combined savings will be.
Save a little time while you get ready to save some money—view the deals available, grab your flyers from Sunday newspaper, and clip just the coupons you need. You may also view available Publix Digital Coupons and their combined savings right in the Coupons Savings Helper tool.
Coupons available both in print and digital form for the same item cannot be combined. Please read our full Coupon Policy for details.
SmartSource Magazine is delivered 44 weeks each year in hundreds of newspapers across the Publix operating area. Each week thousands of smart customers seek out SmartSource to plan their grocery shopping for maximum savings and value.
VALASSIS created the RedPlum coupon book that 48% of Americans, according to Scarborough, look to for great deals. RedPlum is inserted weekly into most major newspapers.
P&G brandSAVER is a booklet that offers great savings on P&G products each month, and can be found in most home-delivered Sunday newspapers.
Publix is committed to helping you save money. We offer weekly specials, buy-one-get-one free promotions, and accept Publix, manufacturer, and competitor coupons. When you add all these together, you can see why customers "Love to Save Here." So that all of our customers can benefit from these deals, we reserve the right to limit purchase quantities.
The types of coupons we accept:
- Manufacturer coupons, Publix coupons, Internet coupons, and coupons from nearby competitors (a list of which are posted at each Publix store).
- Coupons from competing pharmacies for prescriptions only.
Our acceptance guidelines:
- Acceptance is subject to any restrictions on the coupon.
- We only accept coupons for identical items we sell.
- We only accept a manufacturer coupon and either a Publix or a competitor coupon on the same item. Maximum of two coupons per item.
- Manufacturer's digital offers cannot be combined with manufacturer’s paper coupons on the purchase of the same item.
- We do not accept percent-off items or percent-off-total-order coupons.
- We do not accept coupons that Publix determines to be printed incorrectly. For example, a coupon missing a size requirement or other standard coupon details.
- We do not accept coupons presented via a mobile phone or device.
- We do not accept coupons that appear to be copied. All coupons must be originals.
- For a buy-one-get-one-free (BOGO) offer, each item is considered a separate purchase.
- We limit coupon redemption to eight of the same coupons per day, per household.
- Manager's approval is needed for individual coupons above $5.
- Dollars-off-total-order coupons will be limited to one Publix and one competitor's coupon per day, per household. The total order before coupons must be equal to or greater than the combined purchase requirements indicated on the coupon(s) presented. We consider competitor's coupons for dollars off groups of items to be a dollars-off-total-order coupon and will only allow one per day, per household.
- Money due back to the customer at the end of a transaction involving coupons will only be provided on a Publix gift card.
Coupon Policy FAQs
Rain Check Policy
Promotional item(s) out of stock? Our management teams will issue rain checks only for items that are advertised outside the store at a reduced retail price—for example, on radio or TV, or in our weekly ad, co-op ad, mailer, or website.
- We will issue only one rain check per household per day for any one item or deal on promotion.
- A rain check may be redeemed at any Publix location offering that product.
- A rain check must be redeemed within 30 days of the issue date.
- Rain checks will be redeemed only for the retail price of the item in effect when the rain check was issued.
- We will issue rain checks for up to 8 single items, or for up to 4 deals, not to exceed 20 items.
- A rain check must be redeemed for the exact product it was issued for, as described on the rain check.
- Rain checks are intended only for single use. If the full rain check is not redeemed, the remaining items are forfeited.
- We will not issue rain checks for Publix, competitor, or manufacturer coupons.
- Rain checks are nontransferable.
- A rain check may not be redeemed if it is illegible, or is lost, stolen, or destroyed.
Bring your rain check to the nearest Publix where items are in stock, and present it at checkout to make your purchase(s) at promotion price.
Rain Check Policy FAQs