1/4 cup mayonnaise
1 packet onion gravy mix (about 1 oz)
1 lb boneless chicken cutlets
1 1/2 cups water
1 (10-oz) can milder diced tomatoes and green chiles (undrained)
8 oz orzo pasta
- Preheat large sauté pan on medium-high 1–2 minutes. Combine mayonnaise and dry gravy mix in medium bowl; stir in chicken until evenly coated. Add chicken mixture to pan; cook 1 minute on each side or until lightly browned.
- Stir in water, tomatoes (undrained), and orzo until well blended, the cover; cook and stir 4 minutes or until hot and bubbly.
- Reduce heat to medium; simmer and stir (covered) 4–5 minutes or until most of liquid is absorbed and orzo is tender. Serve.
1 bag fresh baby spinach leaves (5–6 oz)
1 (11-oz) can mandarin oranges in light syrup (about 1 cup), well drained
1/2 cup prediced tomatoes or grape tomatoes
1/4 cup raspberry vinaigrette
- Place all ingredients (except dressing) in salad bowl.
- Add dressing; toss and serve.