Skip to Primary Content
Choose a store
Recipes & Planning
Browse All Recipes
Tortellini Soup With Olive Bread
Back to Recipes
to save to My Recipes
-- Prepare olive bread through step 2 and set aside - 10 minutes
-- Prepare soup through step 2 and begin baking bread - 10 minutes
-- Complete soup; complete bread and serve - 15 minutes
1/2 pound hot Italian sausage
2 teaspoons roasted garlic
1 (14-ounce) can low-sodium chicken broth
14 ounces water (1 can)
1 (10-ounce) can tomatoes with green chiles
8 ounces (1/2 bag) vegetable soup mix with tomatoes (also contains potatoes, carrots, green beans, okra, corn, lima beans, onions and celery)
2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
1 (9-ounce) package refrigerated three-cheese tortellini
1. Preheat large saucepan on high 1-2 minutes. Crumble sausage into bite-size pieces while adding to pan. Wash hands. Add garlic and cook 5-7 minutes, stirring frequently, until brown and no pink remains.
2. Stir in chicken broth, 1 can water, tomatoes, vegetables and Italian seasoning; cover and bring to boil. Once soup boils, reduce heat to low. Simmer 7-10 minutes.
3. Increase heat to high. Add tortellini to boiling soup; cover and cook 5 minutes. Serve.
CALORIES (per 1/4 recipe) 432kcal; FAT 23g; CHOL 71mg; SODIUM 1198mg; CARB 38g; FIBER 3g; PROTEIN 19g; VIT A 17%; VIT C 9%; CALC 48%; IRON 10%
1 (10-ounce) can refrigerated pizza crust dough
2 teaspoons roasted garlic
1/4 cup sliced green olives
1/4 cup sliced black olives
1/2 cup shredded Italian cheese blend
olive oil cooking spray
coarse ground garlic salt, to taste
1. Preheat oven to 425°F. Unroll pizza crust and place on baking sheet. Press to form a rectangle about 1/4-inch thick. Spread garlic lengthwise over right half of dough.
2. Sprinkle olives and cheese over garlic. Fold left half of dough over olive mixture. Press edges with fork to seal. Spray top with cooking spray and sprinkle with garlic salt.
3. Bake 15 minutes, until golden brown. Serve. (Makes 6 servings.)
CALORIES (per 1/6 recipe) 172kcal; FAT 6g; CHOL 7mg; SODIUM 520mg; CARB 23g; FIBER 0g; PROTEIN 7g; VIT A 1%; VIT C 0%; CALC 7%; IRON 7%
This soup stock (through step 2) can be made a day ahead. Refrigerate overnight to enhance the flavor. Reheat and complete final step.
Add items to your shopping list by clicking on the check box next to any item below.
Add All Items
Remove All Items
Rate This Recipe
How would you rate this recipe?
Ratings For This Recipe
Email Sent to
If you would like to share your meal, please forward it to family, friends, or caretakers from your email account. This is the safest and most reliable method of delivery.
Shop with us
Work with us
Services you'll love
Special item requests
Aprons Cooking School
Health & wellness
Shelf tags & icons
More ways to shop
Publix apparel & gifts
Need help with something?
Copyright © Publix Asset Management Company 2019. All Rights Reserved