1 tablespoon capers, coarsely chopped
1/4 cup sun-dried tomato finishing butter, softened
1 pork tenderloin (about 1 lb)
2 tablespoons olive oil
1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
1/4 teaspoon pepper
1 tablespoon fresh Italian parsley, finely chopped
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Chop capers; stir into butter and set aside.
- Cut pork into 4 equal pieces (wash hands).
- Preheat large sauté pan on medium-high 2–3 minutes. Coat pork with oil, seasoned salt, and pepper, then place in pan; cook 2–3 minutes on each side or until browned.
- Transfer pork to baking sheet. Coat pork with one-half of the butter; bake 10–12 minutes or until pork is 145°F.
- Chop parsley. Top pork with remaining half of the butter; sprinkle with parsley. Serve.
1/2 European cucumber, coarsely chopped
1 Hass avocado, coarsely chopped
1 jalapeño pepper, coarsely chopped
1 clove garlic, coarsely chopped
Juice of 1 lime
1 lb honeydew chunks
1/4 cup white balsamic vinegar
2 tablespoons presliced green onions
1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
8 teaspoons Greek yogurt with honey
- Peel cucumber and chop (1 cup); chop avocado, jalapeño (remove seeds), and garlic.
- Squeeze lime for juice (1 tablespoon).
- Reserve 1/4 cup each honeydew, cucumber, and avocado. Blend remaining ingredients (except yogurt) in a blender (or food processor) until smooth. Chill soup 20–30 minutes or until cold.
- Divide soup into 4 bowls. Chop reserved ingredients finely and sprinkle over soup; top each with 2 teaspoons yogurt. Serve.