2 tablespoons fresh Italian parsley, coarsely chopped
1 1/2 lb tilapia fillets (thawed)
1 teaspoon seasoned salt
4 teaspoons flour, divided
Large zip-top bag
3 tablespoons unsalted butter, divided
1/4 cup white wine
- Chop parsley; cut lemon in half. Set both aside.
- Check fish for bones (wash hands).
- Preheat large sauté pan on medium-high 2–3 minutes. Place seasoned salt and 3 teaspoons flour in zip-top bag; shake to mix. Add fish to zip-top bag; seal tightly and shake to coat.
- Place 1 tablespoon butter in pan, then add fish; cook 3 minutes. Add 1 tablespoon butter to center of pan and flip fillets, using spatula, to distribute butter under each fillet. Cook 3 more minutes and until fish is golden and flakes easily and is 145°F. Transfer fish to serving plates.
- Add wine and remaining 1 tablespoon butter and 1 teaspoon flour to pan; squeeze juice of lemon into pan. Heat and stir 1–2 minutes or until thickened. Stir in parsley and serve butter sauce over fish.
8 oz angel hair pasta
2 cups fresh broccoli florets
1 tablespoon unsalted butter
1/2 cup sun-dried tomato pesto
- Fill large saucepan half full of water and cover; bring to a boil on high for pasta.
- Stir pasta into boiling water; boil 1 minute. Stir in broccoli; boil and stir 4 minutes or until tender.
- Drain pasta mixture. Add butter to saucepan, using residual heat to melt butter. Stir in tomato pesto and pasta mixture; toss to mix and serve.