1/4 cup pepperoncini (or banana) peppers, finely chopped
1 (3-oz) bag shallots, thinly sliced
4 fish fillets (such as salmon, snapper, or mahi-mahi), 1 1/2 lb
1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
1/4 teaspoon pepper
1 tablespoon canola oil
1 (7-oz) jar sliced pimientos, drained
1/2 cup fried peppers and onions
1/2 cup white wine (or chicken broth)
2 tablespoons Tuscan herb finishing butter (Seafood)
- Chop pepperoncini and slice shallots.
- Always check fish for bones (wash hands).
- Preheat large, nonstick sauté pan on medium-high 2–3 minutes. Season fish with salt and pepper. Place oil in pan, then add fish; cook 3–4 minutes on each side or until fish is 145°F (and opaque and separates easily).
- Remove fish from pan. Place shallots, pepperoncini, pimientos, and fried peppers and onions in pan; cook and stir 2 minutes.
- Stir in wine and butter; cook and stir 2–3 more minutes or until butter melts and wine has reduced by about one-half. Serve pepper mixture over fish.
8 oz angel hair pasta
3 tablespoons fresh basil leaves, coarsely chopped
8 oz fresh prediced tomatoes (1 1/2 cups)
1/3 cup light Caesar dressing
4 tablespoons Tuscan herb finishing butter (Seafood)
1/3 cup shaved Parmesan cheese
- Bring water to boil for pasta.
- Cook and drain pasta following package instructions. Chop basil and place in medium bowl; stir in tomatoes and dressing.
- Stir in pasta and butter until evenly coated; top with cheese. Serve.