8 oz frozen whipped topping, thawed
2 large sweet apples, cored and finely chopped
1/3 cup praline pecans, finely chopped
1/2 cup soft caramel candies, halved
8 oz whipped cream cheese
1/2 cup caramel sauce
1/4 cup toffee bits
Cinnamon pita chips, pretzel chips, or apple slices for dipping (optional)
- Set whipped topping out to soften. Core apples, then chop (about 3 cups); chop pecans. Halve caramels.
- Combine cream cheese and caramel sauce in large bowl; stir until mixture is smooth. Stir in apples, pecans, caramels, and toffee. Gently stir (fold) in whipped topping until combined.
- Serve immediately or chill until ready to serve. (Makes 12 servings.)
Nonstick aluminum foil
6 frozen thick and fluffy waffles (11.6–13.75 oz)
18 wooden coffee stirrers (or popsicle sticks)
2 cups egg substitute (or 8 large eggs, beaten)
4 cups sweetened corn and oat cereal, finely crushed
1/2 cup sweetened condensed milk
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line baking sheet with foil. Cut waffles into thirds, then push coffee stirrers through short-end of waffles, halfway through the length.
- Pour egg into shallow dish. Crush cereal and place in second shallow dish. Dip or roll each waffle stick in egg, then place in cereal, rolling and pressing with fingertips to adhere. Place waffle sticks on baking sheet.
- Coat waffle sticks with spray; bake 10 minutes. Flip waffles, then bake 8–10 more minutes or until crispy; let stand 5 minutes to cool. Drizzle with condensed milk before serving. (Makes 18 servings.)
6 oz cream cheese, softened
1/2 cup sliced black olives, divided
14 slices pepperoni, finely chopped
2 tablespoons + 1/4 cup fresh basil, divided
1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
1/4 cup sundried tomato spread (or pesto)
18 plain pretzel crisps
- Set cream cheese out to soften. Drain olives, then chop 1/4 cup olives, pepperoni, and 2 tablespoons basil finely. Cut remaining 1/4 cup basil (leaves only) in half.
- Combine cream cheese, mozzarella, tomato spread, pepperoni, chopped olives, and chopped basil. Form (or scoop) cream cheese mixture into 1/2-inch balls (about 18).
- Lay pretzel crisps flat on work surface; top each with a basil leaf half, cheese ball, and remaining olive slice (to resemble an eyeball). Serve. (Makes about 18 servings.)