2 tablespoons flour
1 teaspoon seasoned salt
Large zip-top bag
1 lb boneless chicken cutlets
2 tablespoons butter
1/4 cup white wine
1/2 cup reduced-sodium chicken broth
1 tablespoon dried oregano
4 thin slices Swiss cheese (3-oz)
- Preheat large sauté pan on medium-high 2–3 minutes. Place flour and seasoned salt in zip-top bag; shake to mix. Add chicken (wash hands); seal tightly and shake to coat.
- Place butter in pan; swirl to coat. Add chicken and residual flour (wash hands); cook 2–3 minutes on each side to brown.
- Add wine, broth, and oregano. Bring to boil and cook 6–8 minutes, turning chicken occasionally, or until liquid is reduced by about one-half and chicken is 165°F.
- Top each cutlet with 1 cheese slice; cover and cook 1–2 minutes or until cheese is melted. Serve with sauce.
1 cup reduced-sodium chicken broth
1/3 cup water
1 (15-oz) bag frozen vegetable blend (corn, lima beans, green beans, carrots)
1 tablespoon butter
1 (6.2-oz) box 5-minute long grain/wild rice
- Place broth, water, vegetables, and butter in microwave-safe bowl. Cover and microwave on HIGH 8 minutes, stirring once, or until vegetables begin to soften.
- Stir in rice and seasoning packet (from rice). Cover and microwave 5 more minutes. Let stand 3–5 minutes or until water is absorbed. Serve.