1 loaf Bakery French (or Cuban) bread
1 box frozen popcorn shrimp (12–18 oz)
1 small red onion, thinly sliced
1 medium tomato, thinly sliced
4 cups shredded 3-color coleslaw mix
1/4 cup refrigerated ginger salad dressing
1/2 cup light mayonnaise
1/4 cup sweet chili sauce
2 tablespoons ponzu sauce
- Preheat oven to 450°F. Cut bread in half lengthwise, leaving 1/2-inch uncut, then cut into 4 equal pieces.
- Bake shrimp following package instructions. Slice onion and tomato. Combine coleslaw mix and dressing until blended.
- Whisk in medium bowl: mayonnaise, chili sauce, and ponzu sauce until blended; add shrimp and toss to coat evenly. Divide shrimp over bread; top with tomatoes, onions, and slaw. Serve.
1 stick unsalted butter, melted
4 plums (or 2 peaches), chopped
1/2 cup pecan pieces
1 box white cake mix (15–16.5 oz)
2 (5.3-oz) containers vanilla nonfat Greek yogurt
3 large eggs (or 3/4 cup egg substitute)
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Melt butter. Cut plums into bite-size pieces.
- Combine butter, pecans, and dry cake mix until crumbly; reserve 1 cup mixture. Press remaining mixture into a greased 9-inch square baking dish; bake 5 minutes.
- Arrange plums over crust. Whisk yogurt and eggs until smooth; pour over plums and top with reserved cake mixture. Bake 30–35 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Let cake stand 10 minutes to cool; serve. (Makes 9 servings.)