1 lemon, for juice
1/4 cup fresh Italian parsley, finely chopped
12 oz tri-color rotini pasta
1 (15.25-oz) can black beans, drained and rinsed
1 (8.5-oz) jar julienne-cut, sun-dried tomatoes in oil, undrained
4 oz crumbled feta cheese
2 tablespoons capers
1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Bring water to boil for pasta. Squeeze lemon for juice (2 tablespoons); chop parsley.
- Cook and drain pasta following package instructions. Combine remaining ingredients (including 1/4 cup oil from tomatoes) in large bowl.
- Stir pasta into bean mixture; toss gently to coat evenly. Chill 30 minutes. Serve. (Makes 8 servings.)
Nonstick aluminum foil
1/4 cup balsamic glaze
1 teaspoon spicy steak seasoning
Large zip-top bag
4 salmon fillets; skin removed (1 1/2 lb)
- Preheat broiler; line baking sheet with foil. Squeeze 2 lemons for juice (1/4 cup); cut 1 lemon into wedges. Combine lemon juice, balsamic glaze, and seasoning in bag; shake to blend. Add salmon (wash hands); seal bag tightly and shake to coat salmon evenly. Let stand 10 minutes (or up to 30 minutes) to marinate.
- Place salmon on baking sheet. Broil 6 inches from heat for 4–5 minutes and until fish is 145°F (or opaque and separates easily). Squeeze juice from lemon wedges over salmon; serve.