1 package frozen homestyle pancakes (14–16.4 oz)
1 cup half-and-half
2 tablespoons brown sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
3/4 cup egg substitute (or 3 eggs, beaten)
2 cups fresh blueberries
3/4 cup low-fat granola mix
Maple syrup (optional)
- Microwave pancakes for 1 minute on HIGH or until thawed; cut in half. Coat 9-inch square baking dish with spray; arrange pancakes in 2 rows, overlapping pancakes (shingle) with the cut edge down.
- Place half-and-half and sugar in medium saucepan; heat on medium for 2–3 minutes or until steaming. Remove pan from heat; whisk eggs and vanilla into hot mixture for 30 seconds to blend.
- Preheat oven to 325°F. Pour egg mixture over pancakes. Let stand 15 minutes (or overnight) until liquid is absorbed. Top with blueberries; bake 20–25 minutes
- Top pancake with granola; bake 4–5 more minutes or until granola is toasted and center is set. Let stand 5 minutes. Serve with maple syrup, if desired.
Nonstick aluminum foil
6 slices thick-cut bacon
6 tablespoons brown sugar
1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Preheat oven to 325°F. Line baking sheet with foil; arrange bacon slices in single layer.
- Combine sugar and pepper and coat bacon with mixture (wash hands). Bake 20–25 minutes or until crispy and caramelized. IMPORTANT: Bacon will be very hot! Let stand 5 minutes to cool slightly before serving.
1 cup fresh pineapple chunks, undrained
2 cups fresh strawberries, halved
1/4 cup vanilla instant pudding mix
1 cup white seedless grapes
1 cup fresh blueberries
- Drain pineapple, reserving 1/4 cup juice; place juice in medium bowl (add water, if needed, to make 1/4 cup). Halve strawberries and chop pineapple coarsely; add to juice.
- Stir in remaining ingredients. Let stand 30 minutes, stirring occasionally. Serve.