1 head cauliflower (about 1 1/2 lb)
1 (15.5-oz) can hominy, drained and rinsed
1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1 tablespoon dried chives
- Cut cauliflower into florets and place in food processor bowl; pulse until finely chopped (resembling rice). Transfer to medium bowl.
- Drain and rinse hominy, then place in same food processor bowl; pulse until finely chopped and stir into cauliflower.
- Preheat large sauté pan on medium 2–3 minutes. Place cauliflower mixture in pan and coat with spray; cook and stir 3–4 minutes or until tender. Remove pan from heat; stir in cheese and chives. Serve.
1 small red onion, finely chopped
3 tablespoons fresh cilantro, finely chopped
2 limes, for juice
1 tablespoon agave nectar (or honey)
1/2 teaspoon kosher salt, divided
1 teaspoon smoked paprika
1 teaspoon ground cumin
1/2 teaspoon chili powder
1 lb sockeye (or coho) salmon fillet, skin removed
- Preheat grill (or grill pan). Peel mango and cut into 1/4-inch cubes (1 cup). Chop onion (2 tablespoons) and cilantro. Squeeze limes for juice (1 1/2 tablespoons). Combine mango, onion, cilantro, lime juice, agave, and 1/4 teaspoon salt.
- Combine all spices and remaining 1/4 teaspoon salt. Cut salmon into 4 equal pieces (wash hands). Coat both sides of salmon with spray and spice mixture. Place salmon on grill (or in grill pan); grill 3–4 minutes on each side and until 145°F (or opaque and separates easily). Serve mango salsa over fish.
Note: To bake, preheat oven to 400°F and bake salmon 8–10 minutes until 145°F.