1 lime, for juice
1/4 cup light sour cream
1 cup light mayonnaise, divided
2 tablespoons country-style Dijon mustard, divided
1/4 cup green onions, coarsely chopped
1 (0.6-oz) packet zesty Italian dressing mix
26 round buttery crackers, divided
2 (8-oz) cups crabmeat
-- Prepare sauce by combining sour cream, 1/2 cup mayonnaise, 1 tablespoon mustard, and juice of one-half lime. Chill until ready to serve.
-- Chop onions; place in large bowl.
- Squeeze lime for juice (2 tablespoons). Prepare sauce by combining sour cream, 1/2 cup mayonnaise, 1 tablespoon mustard, and 1 tablespoon lime juice; chill until ready to serve.
- Chop green onions, then place in large bowl; add remaining 1 tablespoon lime juice. Stir in dressing mix and remaining 1/2 cup mayonnaise and 1 tablespoon mustard.
- Crush 13 crackers and add to mayonnaise mixture; stir in crabmeat and mix well. Shape mixture into 8 (3/4-inch-thick) patties (wash hands).
- Preheat large sauté pan on medium-high 2–3 minutes. Crush remaining 13 crackers onto plate. Remove pan from heat and coat with spray. Lightly coat patties with crushed crackers, then place in pan; cook 12–15 minutes, turning once, or until golden and thoroughly heated. Serve crab cakes with sauce.
1 lb asparagus
1 teaspoon water
2 teaspoons country-style Dijon mustard
2 teaspoons light sour cream
1/4 teaspoon seasoned salt
- Cut asparagus into 2-inch-pieces, removing tough root end; place in microwave-safe bowl.
- Add water and cover; microwave on HIGH for 5 minutes, stirring once.
- Drain asparagus and return to bowl; stir in mustard, sour cream, and seasoned salt. Serve.