Nonstick aluminum foil
1/2 large red bell pepper, finely chopped
2 tablespoons fresh Italian parsley, coarsely chopped
1/2 cup green onions, sliced
12 oz peeled/deveined shrimp (thawed), tails off
1 (7.50-11.36-oz) package cheese-garlic biscuit mix
2 teaspoons smoked paprika
1 (10-oz) tub chilled crab and corn chowder (1 cup)
- Preheat oven to 450°F. Line baking sheet with foil.
- Chop red pepper and parsley; slice green onions.
- Cut shrimp into small bite-size pieces (wash hands).
- Prepare biscuit mix (with water) following package instructions. Stir in paprika, green onions, 1 tablespoon parsley, and one-half of the shrimp until blended.
- Form dough into 6 large biscuits and place on baking sheet. Bake 8–10 minutes or until biscuits are golden.
- Preheat medium saucepan on medium 1–2 minutes. Place red peppers, remaining one-half shrimp, and chowder in pan; cook and stir 4–5 minutes or until sauce is hot and shrimp are opaque.
- Spoon sauce over biscuits; sprinkle with remaining 1 tablespoon parsley. Serve.
2 (12-oz) bags fresh green beans
1/2 large red bell pepper, coarsely chopped
2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
1 cup presliced white mushrooms
1 tablespoon herb garlic butter
1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Microwave green beans following package instructions. Meanwhile, chop red pepper.
- Preheat large sauté pan on medium-high 2–3 minutes. Place 1 tablespoon oil in pan, then add beans, peppers, and mushrooms; cook 4–5 minutes or until peppers are tender.
- Add remaining 1 tablespoon oil and butter to beans; cook and stir 1–2 minutes or until beans are slightly browned. Season with salt and pepper; serve.