1 large sweet onion
1 medium red bell pepper
1/4 cup Italian parsley, coarsely chopped
1 lb fresh pork (or chicken) sausages
1 (16-oz) package frozen cheese-filled pierogies
4 tablespoons olive oil, divided
2 tablespoons whole grain Dijon mustard
2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Preheat grill on medium.
- Cut onion into 1/2-inch-thick slices; cut pepper into quarters, removing stem and core.
- Chop parsley.
- Place sausages, onions, and peppers on grill and cover; grill 8–10 minutes, turning often, until sausages are 165°F and vegetables are tender. Remove from grill and cover to keep warm.
- Coat frozen pierogies with 2 tablespoons oil. Place on grill and cover; grill 5 minutes (without turning). Meanwhile, cut sausages, peppers, and onions into bite-size pieces; place in large serving bowl.
- Turn pierogies over and cover; grill 4–6 more minutes or until hot and crisp. Add to sausage mixture.
- Whisk remaining 2 tablespoons olive oil, mustard, vinegar, salt, and pepper until blended; pour over sausage mixture. Toss gently (do not break pierogies) until evenly coated; sprinkle with parsley. Serve.
4 cups honeydew chunks (about 2 lb)
1/4 cup whipped cream cheese
2 tablespoons lemon curd
2 (5.3-oz) cups lemon Greek yogurt
1 pint fresh blueberries (2 cups)
- Cut honeydew into bite-size pieces. Beat cream cheese and lemon curd with whisk (or electric mixer) until smooth. Stir in yogurt until blended.
- Build parfaits in 4 serving glasses, layering each in this order: 1/2 cup honeydew, 2 tablespoons blueberries, and 1/4 cup yogurt mixture. Repeat layers. Chill 10 minutes before serving.