1 lb salmon fillet, skin removed
1 teaspoon kosher salt
1 teaspoon pepper
1 tablespoon butter
8 oz ziti pasta
1 (4-oz) can sliced mushrooms, drained
1 (8.5-oz) can peas, drained
1/4 cup sherry
1 (15-oz) jar Alfredo sauce
1/4 cup processed cheese sauce
1/4 cup shredded Mexican cheese blend
1/2 cup french-fried onions
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Bring water to boil for pasta in large saucepan. Trim any gray areas off salmon, then cut into 1-inch chunks; season with salt and pepper.
- Preheat large sauté pan on medium-high 2–3 minutes. Place butter in pan and swirl to coat. Add salmon; cover and cook 2–3 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Stir pasta into boiling water. Boil 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Drain mushrooms and peas. Add sherry, Alfredo sauce, cheese sauce, and mushrooms to salmon; simmer 2 minutes.
- Drain pasta and return to saucepan; stir in salmon mixture and peas. Coat 8-inch square baking dish with spray. Spoon salmon mixture into dish and top with remaining ingredients. Bake 15 minutes. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
4 cups gourmet salad greens
1/4 cup roasted red peppers, drained
1 (14-oz) can artichoke hearts, drained
1 (2.25-oz) can sliced black olives, drained
1 tablespoon capers, drained
2 tablespoons Caesar salad dressing
- Place salad greens in salad bowl. Dice red peppers. Drain artichokes and olives.
- Layer ingredients in center of salad in this order: artichokes, olives, red peppers, and capers. Pour dressing over top of salad and serve.