2 cups baby spinach, coarsely chopped
9 oz cooked chicken breast (about 2 cups), chopped
4 oz gourmet mushroom blend
8 oz shredded Italian-blend cheese, divided
1 1/2 cups Alfredo sauce, divided
1 package cheese ravioli (8–10 oz)
1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Chop spinach and chicken into bite-size pieces. Combine in medium bowl: spinach, chicken, mushrooms, and 1 cup cheese.
- Spread 1/2 cup Alfredo sauce in bottom of 2-quart baking dish. Layer one-half of the ravioli, then one-half of the chicken mixture. Repeat all layers (beginning with Alfredo sauce).
- Top with remaining 1/2 cup Alfredo sauce and remaining 1 cup cheese. Sprinkle with pepper. Bake 25–30 minutes and until 165°F (hot and bubbly). Serve.
3 large plum tomatoes, quartered
2 tablespoons basil pesto
2 tablespoons sherry (or red wine) vinegar
1 cup quartered artichoke hearts, drained
1/2 cup cheese croutons
2 cups baby spinach
- Cut tomatoes into quarters.
- Whisk pesto and vinegar in salad bowl until well blended.
- Add tomatoes, artichokes, and croutons; toss until evenly coated. Place spinach on serving platter; top with tomato mixture. Serve.