1/2 cup green onions, coarsely chopped
1 1/4 lb lean ground beef, 7% fat
3/4 cup Deli mild salsa
2 tablespoons taco seasoning
8 flour tortillas (8–10 inch)
12 oz shredded Mexican-blend cheese (3 cups)
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Chop green onions.
- Preheat large sauté pan on medium 2–3 minutes. Place ground beef in pan; brown 3–4 minutes, stirring to crumble meat. Stir in salsa and seasoning; cook 1–2 more minutes and until no pink remains.
- Place 3 tortillas in 13- x 9-inch baking dish. Layer one-half of the beef mixture and 1 cup cheese over tortillas; sprinkle with 2 tablespoons green onions. Repeat layers.
- Top with 2 tortillas; sprinkle with remaining 1/4 cup green onions and 1 cup cheese. Cover with foil and bake 20–25 minutes or until bubbly. Serve. (Makes 6 servings.)
1/4 cup green onions, coarsely chopped
1/4 bunch cilantro, coarsely chopped
4 ears fresh corn
1 lime, for juice
1 (4.5-oz) can chopped green chiles
1/2 cup spicy ranch dressing
8 crispy corn taco shells
-- Preheat oven to 400°F.
-- Chop green onions and cilantro.
-- Cut corn from cob (about 2 cups) into medium bowl.
-- Squeeze lime for juice (2 tablespoons).
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Chop green onions and cilantro (1/4 cup). Cut corn from cobs (about 2 cups) into medium bowl.
- Squeeze lime for juice (2 tablespoons). Bake taco shells 3–4 minutes or until hot and crispy.
- Combine remaining ingredients. Break taco shells into large pieces. Serve corn mixture over taco shells.