1 (8-oz) can pineapple tidbits (undrained)
8 oz prediced fresh tomatoes (1 1/4 cups)
1 (8-oz) can tomato sauce
1 (7-oz) jar diced pimientos (3/4 cup; drained)
1/2 cup prediced red onions
1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
1/4 teaspoon ground allspice
4 boneless pork chops (about 1 1/2 lb)
1 teaspoon complete seasoning
1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
2 tablespoons fresh cilantro, coarsely chopped
- Combine in medium bowl: pineapple, tomatoes, tomato sauce, pimientos, onions, salt, and allspice, then set aside. Preheat large sauté pan on medium-high 2–3 minutes. Sprinkle both sides of pork chops with complete seasoning (wash hands).
- Place oil in pan, then add pork chops; cook 2–3 minutes on each side or until browned. Pour tomato mixture over pork chops. Reduce heat to medium; cover and cook 5–7 minutes, stirring sauce occasionally and flipping pork once, and until pork is 145°F (for medium).
- Chop cilantro. Sprinkle cilantro over pork chops and serve.
2 (8.8-oz) pouches precooked brown rice
1/2 teaspoon complete seasoning
1–2 teaspoons chile pepper blend paste
1 tablespoon fresh cilantro, coarsely chopped
- Place rice in large sauté pan on medium-high; stir in complete seasoning and chile pepper paste. Cook 3–4 minutes, stirring occasionally, or until heated. Meanwhile, chop cilantro.
- Stir in cilantro; cook 1 more minute to allow flavors to blend. Serve.