1/2 peeled/cored fresh pineapple
1 small red onion
1/2 teaspoon pepper
1/3 cup ponzu sauce
4 (8-oz) fresh ready-to-cook stuffed burger patties
4 teaspoons prediced pickled jalapeños
4 Bakery hamburger buns
- Preheat grill.
- Cut pineapple and onion into 1/2-inch-thick slices.
- Place pineapple and onions in shallow dish; stir in pepper and ponzu sauce. Coat burgers with spray; place on grill and cook 5 minutes (do not turn).
- Coat pineapple and onions with spray. Turn burgers. Add pineapple and onions to grill (reserving marinade); cook 4–5 minutes, turning once, until grill-marked and tender, and burgers are 160°F.
- Place marinade in small saucepan; bring to a simmer on medium for 4–5 minutes or until sauce has thickened. Place 1 teaspoon jalapeños on bottom half of each bun; top with burger, pineapple, onions, reserved marinade, and top half of bun. Serve.
8 oz frozen whipped topping, thawed
1/2 peeled/cored fresh pineapple, finely chopped
1 (6.4-oz) package praline pecans, finely crushed
8 oz whipped cream cheese
Deli pretzel crisps (optional, for dipping)
- Thaw whipped topping. Chop pineapple; crush pecans.
- Whisk whipped topping and cream cheese in large bowl until combined and smooth. Gently stir (fold) in pineapple and pecans. Chill 10 minutes (or overnight). Serve with pretzel crisps, wafers, or shortbread cookies if desired. (Makes 8 servings.)