8 oz cream cheese
8 slices bacon
2 (20-oz) packages refrigerated homestyle sliced potatoes
1 3/4 cups reduced-sodium chicken broth
1 cup sour cream
1 cup frozen green peas
2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese, divided
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Cut cream cheese into chunks; place in large bowl to soften.
- Coat 13- x 9-inch baking dish with spray.
- Cook bacon following package instructions. Crumble bacon into bite-size pieces.
- Place potatoes and broth in microwave-safe dish and cover; microwave on HIGH for 10 minutes. Stir potatoes and replace cover; microwave 5 more minutes.
- Stir into cream cheese: bacon, sour cream, peas, and 1 3/4 cups cheese. Transfer to baking dish and cover; bake 55 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
- Remove cover; sprinkle with 1/4 cup cheese. Bake 5 more minutes or until cheese melts. Serve.
4 oz white Cheddar cheese
1 lb fresh green beans
1/2 medium onion, thinly sliced
1 teaspoon water
8 oz fresh pre-sliced baby portabellas
1/4 teaspoon pepper
4 oz lemon herb butter
- Grate or cut cheese into small pieces.
- Trim beans; slice onion (about 1 cup).
- Combine beans and water; microwave on HIGH 3-4 minutes or until tender. Drain beans.
- Preheat large sauté pan on medium-high 2-3 minutes. Add beans, mushrooms, onions, and pepper; cook and stir 2-3 minutes or until onions begin to soften.
- Stir in herb butter and cheese until melted. Serve.
1 (12-oz) Bakery butter loaf cake, very thinly sliced
8 small dark chocolate peppermint patties, finely chopped
8 square fudge mint cookies, finely chopped
1 1/2 cups cold milk
1 (3.4-oz) box cheesecake instant pudding mix
Whipped topping (optional)
- Cut cake into 1/4-inch-thick slices. Chop peppermint patties and cookies.
- Place milk and pudding mix in medium bowl; beat with mixer on low for 2 minutes. Gently stir (fold) in chopped patties until blended.
- Line 3-quart dessert bowl with cake slices, covering bottom and sides (reserving some slices for top). Spoon one-half of the filling over the cake slices, then add one-half of the cookie crumbs; repeat. Finish with a layer of cake slices. Chill 45 minutes or until firm.
- Invert dessert onto serving plate before slicing, if desired. Serve with whipped topping.