1 lb chicken breast tenders
1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
1/4 teaspoon pepper
1/2 cup peanut satay sauce, divided
- Preheat grill (or grill pan).
- Season chicken with salt and pepper; coat with 1/4 cup satay sauce. Let stand 5–10 minutes to marinate.
- Coat chicken with cooking spray. Place chicken on grill (or in grill pan); grill 2–3 minutes on each side and until 165°F. Remove from grill and top with remaining 1/4 cup sauce. Serve.
1 (8-oz) package fresh sugar snap peas
2 tablespoons canola oil
1 cup fresh presliced white mushrooms
1 (10-oz) package shelled edamame
1/4 cup horseradish sauce
1/4 cup mirin (or white wine)
2 tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
1 (8.8-oz) pouch precooked brown rice
- Trim stems and strings from peas, if needed.
- Preheat large sauté pan on medium-high 2–3 minutes. Place oil in pan, then add sugar snaps, mushrooms, and edamame; cook 2–3 minutes or until sugar snaps are tender.
- Reduce heat to medium-low. Combine horseradish sauce, mirin, and soy sauce. Stir sauce and rice into sugar snap mixture; cook 2–3 more minutes to heat rice. Remove from heat. Serve.