1 medium tomato
1 (14-oz) pizza crust
1/4 cup spicy mayonnaise
1/2 cup shredded Mexican-blend cheese
8 (1-oz) slices Deli pastrami
1 cup spring mix salad blend
Butter-flavored cooking spray
- Preheat 2-sided tabletop grill. Slice tomato thinly. Cut pizza crust in half; spread 2 tablespoons mayonnaise on each half. Layer on one crust: cheese, tomato slices, pastrami and spring mix. Top with other crust, mayonnaise side down.
- Coat grill with spray. Place sandwich on grill and press lid down firmly; cook 6 minutes, occasionally pressing lid. Slice into wedges and serve.
2 cups frozen pepper stir-fry (sliced green, red, yellow peppers, and onions)
1 tablespoon roasted garlic
1 1/2 teaspoons chili powder
1 (4.5-oz) can chopped green chiles
1 (19-oz) can hearty tomato soup
1 cup chicken broth
1/2 cup reduced fat sour cream
24 nacho cheese tortilla chips
1/4 cup shredded Mexican-blend cheese
- Preheat large saucepan on high 1–2 minutes. Chop stir-fry into bite-sized pieces and place in pan with garlic, chili powder, and chiles; cook 4 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in soup, chicken broth, and sour cream. Reduce heat to medium and simmer 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Crush 3 tortilla chips into each serving bowl and add soup. Stir in 1 tablespoon cheese and crush 3 more tortilla chips on top. Serve.