3 tablespoons unsalted butter
1/4 cup flour
Large zip-top bag
1 3/4 lb boneless, skinless chicken breasts
1/8 teaspoon pepper
1 (10.75-oz) can reduced-sodium condensed cream of chicken soup
1/2 cup light mayonnaise
1 1/2 cups panko bread crumbs
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Coat 13- x 9-inch baking dish with spray.
- Cut butter into small pieces and place in medium bowl to soften.
- Place flour in large zip-top bag. Season chicken with pepper; add to bag (wash hands). Seal bag; shake to coat. Remove chicken from bag; shake off excess flour. Arrange chicken in baking dish.
- Combine soup and mayonnaise; spread evenly over chicken. Stir panko and cheese into softened butter, mixing until crumbly. Top chicken with cheese mixture; cover dish with foil. Bake 30–35 minutes.
- Remove foil. Bake 5 more minutes or until top is golden and chicken is 165°F. Slice chicken and serve.
12 oz fresh broccoli florets
1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
3 tablespoons cooked bacon pieces
8 oz light Vidalia onion dressing (1 cup)
- Cut broccoli into bite-size pieces, if desired; place in medium bowl.
- Add remaining ingredients; toss to coat. Chill until ready to serve.