Nonstick aluminum foil
1 lb sockeye salmon fillets
3/4 cup panko bread crumbs
1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
1/4 cup egg whites
2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
3 tablespoons fresh chives, finely chopped
1/3 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
1/3 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Line baking sheet with foil. Cut fish horizontally into 4 equal pieces (wash hands).
- Combine bread crumbs and Parmesan cheese in shallow bowl. Whisk egg whites and mustard until frothy. Dip fish into egg mixture (allowing excess to drip off). Coat all sides of fish with bread crumb mixture, pressing with fingertips to coat evenly. Shake off any excess.
- Coat fish with spray on all sides; place on baking sheet. Bake 12–15 minutes or until fish is 145°F (or opaque and separates easily).
- Chop chives. Whisk chives, mayonnaise, and sour cream until blended. Serve fish with sauce for dipping.
2 Granny Smith apples
2 cups cantaloupe (and/or honeydew) chunks
1 cup fresh pineapple chunks
1/2 cup dried cherries
1 (5.3-oz) cup coconut low-fat Greek yogurt
- Cut fruit into bite-size pieces.
- Toss fruit with yogurt until coated evenly. Serve.