1 tablespoon fresh lemon peel
2 tablespoons lemon juice
2 tablespoons fresh sage leaves (finely chopped)
1 cup Italian-style panko bread crumbs
1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1 teaspoon kosher salt
2 egg whites (or 1/4 cup egg white substitute)
1 pork tenderloin (about 1 lb)
1 1/2 cups reduced-fat milk
1 tablespoon butter
1 packet garlic/herb sauce mix (about 1 1/2 oz)
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Zest/grate lemon peel (no white).
- Chop sage.
- Combine on plate, lemon peel, panko, Parmesan cheese, and salt. Combine lemon juice and egg whites. Dip pork lightly into egg mixture; then press and turn in panko mixture to coat (wash hands). Bake 20-25 minutes or until 160°F (for medium). Let stand 5 minutes before slicing.
- Combine milk, butter, and sauce mix; bring to a boil on medium, whisking to blend.
- Reduce to medium-low. Stir in sage; cook and stir continuously, 2-3 minutes, or until thickened. Slice pork and serve with sauce.
16 oz fresh strawberries (2 1/2 cups)
1 tablespoon sugar
1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
2 cups premium vanilla (or butter pecan) ice cream, divided
- Slice strawberries thinly; combine with sugar and vanilla.
- Spoon berries over ice cream and serve.