2 bags frozen complete Chinese dinners (22–24 oz each)
1 yellow squash
1 cup fresh prediced tomatoes
3 whole romaine hearts
1/4 cup ginger salad dressing
- Slice romaine into 1/2-inch-thick ribbons; place in salad bowl.
- Cut squash into 1/2-inch-cubes.
- Prepare frozen dinner following package instructions.
- Add squash and tomatoes to romaine.
- Add dressing to salad; toss until evenly coated. Serve with chicken dinners.
6–8 fresh small strawberries
1/4 cup strawberry cream cheese spread
12 won ton skins (from Produce)
3 tablespoons canola oil
Cinnamon sugar blend (optional)
- Stir cream cheese in gently until blended.
- Lay won ton skins flat. Place about 1 teaspoon of the strawberry mixture in center; do not over fill. Moisten a 1/4-inch-strip along outside edge; fold one corner over filling to opposite corner to form a triangle. Press edges together tightly to seal; repeat with remaining skins. Cover with plastic wrap; set aside until ready to cook.
- Preheat oil in large sauté pan on medium-high 3–4 minutes. Add 3–4 rangoons (do not crowd pan); cook 1–2 minutes on each side or until crisp and golden. Drain on absorbent paper; cook remaining rangoons. Sprinkle with cinnamon sugar, if desired, and serve warm.