1 cup plain low-fat Greek yogurt
1/2 cup peanut butter
2 tablespoons honey
1 (14-oz) bag presliced apples
- Combine all ingredients (except apples) until blended.
- Cover and chill until ready to serve. Serve with apple slices.
1 lb lean ground beef, 7% fat
1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
1 cup frozen seasoning blend (diced onions, celery, bell peppers)
4 cups unsalted chicken stock (or broth)
1 (16-oz) jar medium thick & chunky salsa
1 can reduced-sodium red kidney beans (15–16 oz), drained
1 (1.25-oz) packet chili seasoning mix
8 oz elbow macaroni
2 oz pasteurized processed bar cheese
1 (8-oz) can no-salt-added tomato sauce
- Preheat large stockpot on medium-high 2–3 minutes. Coat beef with spray and season with salt, then place in stockpot; cook 3–4 minutes, stirring to crumble meat.
- Stir in seasoning blend; cook 2 more minutes and until no pink remains in meat. Stir in broth, salsa, beans, and seasoning mix; bring to a boil.
- Stir in pasta; cook 8 minutes, stirring occasionally. Meanwhile, cut cheese into small cubes. Stir in tomato sauce; cook 1 more minute. Serve chili with cheese.