1/2 cup frozen diced onions
1 tablespoon roasted garlic
1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
1 lb Italian sausage links
1 (24-oz) jar tomato basil pasta sauce
1 1/2 cups water
1 (9-oz) package refrigerated four-cheese ravioli
- Place onions, garlic, and olive oil in large saucepan over medium-high heat.
- Remove casing from sausage by cutting off one end of casing and squeezing contents into pan. Slide casing through fingers to remove entire contents. Wash hands. Cook 5–7 minutes until meat is brown and no pink remains. Stir frequently and break meat up as it cooks.
- Stir in remaining ingredients. Bring to a boil and cook 10–12 minutes, stirring occasionally, until pasta is tender and sauce thickens. Serve.
1/4 cup canned artichoke hearts
1/4 cup roasted red peppers
1 cup grape tomatoes
1 (10-oz) bag European salad blend
1/4 cup sliced green olives
1/2 cup seasoned croutons
1/4 cup light olive oil vinaigrette (or Italian Dressing)
- Dice artichokes and peppers into small, bite-size pieces. Cut tomatoes in half, if desired
- Place salad blend, artichokes, peppers, tomatoes, and olives in salad bowl; chill until ready to serve.
- Add croutons and salad dressing; toss and serve.