2 firm peaches, coarsely chopped
1 tablespoon fresh chives, coarsely chopped
Zest/juice of 1 lime
1 lb pork tenderloin, sliced
1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
1/2 teaspoon pepper
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 (12-oz) bag fajita vegetable mix (fresh sliced bell peppers, onions)
1/4 cup mango chutney
3 tablespoons mojo marinade
- Chop peaches and chives.
- Zest/grate lime peel (no white; 1 teaspoon); squeeze lime for juice (1 tablespoon).
- Cut pork into 1-inch-thick slices (wash hands).
- Preheat large sauté pan on medium-high 2-3 minutes. Season pork with salt and pepper; place oil in pan. Add pork; cook 1-2 minutes on each side or until browned. Remove pork from pan.
- Add fajita vegetables to same pan; cook 3-4 minutes or until peppers begin to soften. Combine mango chutney, mojo, lime zest, and juice.
- Add pork, peaches, and mango chutney mixture to vegetables; cook and stir 1-2 minutes until sauce thickens. Top with chives; serve.