1 tablespoon roasted garlic
2 cups frozen pepper & onion blend
1 (16-oz) can pinto beans (drained)
1 (11-oz) can whole kernel corn (drained)
1 (10-oz) can tomatoes with green chiles (undrained)
1 cup chicken broth
2 teaspoons chili powder
2 teaspoons seafood seasoning blend
1 (9-oz) package cooked chicken strips
2 cups instant rice
1 cup shredded Mexican-blend cheese
- Preheat large saucepan on medium 2–3 minutes. Remove pan from heat and coat with cooking spray. Add garlic; cook 1 minute or until warmed and fragrant.
- Stir in peppers and onions, then cover; cook 2–3 minutes, stirring occasionally, or until thawed.
- Stir in beans, corn, tomatoes, broth, chili powder, and seafood seasoning. Cover and increase heat to high; bring to a boil. Meanwhile, cut chicken into bite-size pieces.
- Stir rice into boiling mixture and cover; cook 1 minute. Stir in chicken; remove from heat and let stand, covered, 5–7 minutes to warm chicken. Stir in cheese and serve.
6 cups shredded lettuce
1 medium tomato
2 tablespoons sliced black olives
2 tablespoons sliced jalapeño peppers (optional)
1/4 cup ranch salad dressing
- Place lettuce in salad bowl. Dice tomato finely; add to salad.
- Add remaining ingredients; toss and serve.