16 oz frozen crinkle-cut french fries (1/2 bag)
1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- Preheat oven to 450°F. Place fries in single layer on baking sheet; sprinkle with seasoned salt.
- Bake 17–20 minutes, turning halfway through cook time, or until golden and crisp. Serve.
3 lb boneless chuck roast
1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
2 tablespoons garlic powder
1 (12-oz) jar roasted red peppers, drained
1 (12-oz) jar banana pepper rings, drained
1 1/2 cups frozen diced onions
2 cups tomato-basil pasta sauce
8 Bakery Chicago hard rolls
- Preheat slow cooker on HIGH. Trim any excess fat from meat, then place in slow cooker (wash hands). Sprinkle with Italian seasoning and garlic.
- Drain both jars of peppers. Add remaining ingredients (except rolls). Reduce heat to LOW and cook 8–9 hours (or up to 12 hours).
- Spoon off any excess fat. Shred beef with 2 forks in slow cooker; serve beef on rolls. (Makes 8 servings.)