2 salmon fillets, skin removed (5–6 oz each)
Large zip-top bag
1 tablespoon fresh basil, finely chopped
2 teaspoons fresh thyme, finely chopped, divided
2 teaspoons chipotle roasted garlic seasoning, divided
3 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil, divided
1 cup fresh cherries, pitted
1 teaspoon minced garlic
1 teaspoon red wine vinegar
2 teaspoons sugar
- Place salmon in bag. Chop herbs finely; combine basil, 1 teaspoon thyme, 1 teaspoon seasoning, and 2 teaspoons oil. Place herb mixture in bag with salmon. Seal bag and knead lightly to coat fillets.
- Preheat grill. Pit cherries and chop roughly. Preheat small saucepan on medium 1–2 minutes. Place garlic and remaining 1 teaspoon oil in pan; cook 1–2 minutes or until fragrant. Stir in cherries, vinegar, sugar, remaining 1 teaspoon seasoning, and 1 teaspoon thyme; cook relish 3–4 minutes or until thickened.
- Place salmon on grill; cook 3–4 minutes on each side and until 145°F. Serve salmon topped with relish.
1 cup fresh (or frozen, thawed) cherries, pitted
1 apple (such as Red Delicious, Honeycrisp, or Fuji), cored and chopped
2 cups coleslaw mix
2 tablespoons lemon dressing
- Thaw cherries, if needed. Pit cherries and chop coarsely. Core and chop apple.
- Place all ingredients in medium bowl; toss until blended. Chill 15 minutes or until ready to serve.