2 large fresh peaches
1 lemon, for zest/juice
8 tablespoons cold unsalted butter
2 cups fresh (or frozen) berries (such as blueberries, blackberries, raspberries, and strawberries)
1 (7-oz) package berry muffin mix, divided
Vanilla ice cream or frozen whipped topping (optional)
- Preheat grill on medium. Peel peaches (if desired) and remove pits; cut into 1/2-inch-thick slices (about 3 cups). Zest lemon (1 teaspoon) and squeeze for juice (1 tablespoon). Cut butter into small cubes.
- Combine in large bowl: peaches, berries, zest, juice, and 1/4 cup muffin mix; stir until mixed. Combine butter and remaining muffin mix in second bowl until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Coat 10-inch cast iron skillet with spray. Pour fruit mixture evenly into skillet; sprinkle with crumb mixture.
- Place skillet on grill and cover; grill 25–30 minutes or until sauce is bubbly and thick, and topping is golden. Let stand 10 minutes to cool. Serve with ice cream or thawed whipped topping, if desired.
1 small red onion
4 large fresh peaches, halved
4 hot (or mild) Italian sausage links (about 1 lb)
1/4 cup raspberry vinaigrette
1 teaspoon ground cumin
2 tablespoons fresh mint, coarsely chopped
5 oz spring salad blend
1/2 cup crumbled goat cheese
- Preheat grill. Cut onion into 1-inch-thick slices; halve peaches (remove pits). Coat onions and peaches with spray.
- Place sausage on grill; cook 8–10 minutes, turning occasionally, or until grill-marked and 160°F. Grill onions and peaches 2–3 minutes on each side, or until grill-marked and onions are tender. Whisk vinaigrette and cumin.
- Slice sausage; roughly chop onions, peaches, and mint (leaves only). Place all ingredients (except dressing) in salad bowl. Add dressing; toss to coat, then serve.