2 large fresh peaches
1 lemon, for zest/juice
8 tablespoons cold unsalted butter
2 cups fresh (or frozen) berries (such as blueberries, blackberries, raspberries, strawberries)
1 (7-oz) package berry muffin mix, divided
Vanilla ice cream or whipped topping (optional)
- Preheat grill on medium. Peel peaches (if desired) and cut into 1/2-inch-thick slices (about 3 cups). Zest lemon (1 teaspoon); squeeze for juice (1 tablespoon). Cut butter into small cubes.
- Combine in large bowl: peaches, berries, zest, juice, and 1/4 cup muffin mix; stir until mixed. Combine butter and remaining muffin mix in second bowl until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Coat 10-inch cast iron skillet with spray. Pour fruit mixture evenly into skillet; sprinkle with crumb mixture.
- Place on grill and cover; grill 25–30 minutes or until sauce is bubbly and thick, and topping is golden. Let stand 10 minutes to cool. Serve with ice cream or thawed whipped topping, if desired. (Makes 9 servings.)
1 small red onion
4 large fresh peaches, halved
4 hot (or mild) Italian sausage links (about 1 lb)
1/4 cup raspberry vinaigrette
1 teaspoon ground cumin
2 tablespoons fresh mint, coarsely chopped
5 oz spring salad blend
1/2 cup crumbled goat cheese
- Preheat grill. Cut onion into 1-inch-thick slices; halve peaches (remove pits). Coat onions and peaches with spray.
- Place sausage on grill; cook 8–10 minutes, turning occasionally, or until grill-marked and 160°F. Grill onions and peaches 2–3 minutes on each side, or until grill-marked and onions are tender. Whisk vinaigrette and cumin.
- Slice sausage; roughly chop onions, peaches, and mint (leaves only). Place all ingredients (except dressing) in salad bowl. Add dressing; toss to coat, then serve.