2 whole grain naan (flatbreads)
2 tablespoons stone-ground Dijon mustard
6 oz Brie cheese
1 (6-oz) package Deli Italian meat (prosciutto, salami, capicola)
1 cup arugula leaves
2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, divided
1/4 cup lemon vinaigrette
1 tablespoon basil pesto
- Cut each naan in half lengthwise to make two equal halves (naan may be irregular shapes). Spread mustard on one side of each piece.
- Cut Brie into 1/4-inch-thick slices. Divide Brie slices on top of mustard on 2 halves; top evenly with meats and arugula. Finish with remaining naan slices to make a sandwich.
- Preheat large, nonstick sauté pan on medium 2–3 minutes. Place 1 tablespoon oil in pan, then place sandwiches in pan. Brush sandwich tops with remaining 1 tablespoon oil; cook 3–4 minutes on each side or until Brie has melted and naan is crispy. Combine vinaigrette and pesto.
- Remove sandwiches from pan; cut into small wedges. Drizzle with pesto vinaigrette (or serve on the side for dipping). Serve.
1 lb chilled deli chicken tenders
16 (6-inch) wooden skewers
1 1/2 cups dry Belgian waffle mix*
2/3 cup water
3 tablespoons canola oil
1 cup buffalo wing sauce
1/3 cup dill relish
1 tablespoon sriracha garlic seasoning
1/4 cup maple syrup (optional)
- Preheat waffle iron on medium. Cut chicken tenders into 16 (1-inch) bite-size pieces; thread each piece onto a skewer.
- Prepare waffle mix following package instructions (using water, oil, and egg). Coat waffle iron with spray. Dip chicken into batter, covering completely, and place 3–4 at a time on waffle iron, 1 inch apart; cook 3–4 minutes or until browned and steaming. Repeat with remaining skewers.
- Combine wing sauce, relish, and seasoning; serve with waffle pops. Drizzle with maple syrup, if desired. Serve.
*Note: Some waffle mixes may require different measures of liquid ingredients. Adjust as needed.
1 plum tomato, finely chopped
1/3 cup banana pepper rings, finely chopped
1 (8-oz) container prepared guacamole
24 thin pretzel crisps (about 7.2-oz)
2 tablespoons freeze-dried cilantro
- Chop tomato and peppers. Place 1 tablespoon guacamole onto 12 pretzels; press second pretzel over guacamole (to form a crispy taco).
- Top with 1 teaspoon each tomatoes and banana peppers; sprinkle with cilantro. Serve.