18 (6-inch) wooden skewers
2 lb fresh chicken breast tenders
1/4 cup reduced-sodium soy sauce
1/4 cup Dijon mustard
2 tablespoons canola oil
1 tablespoon garlic blend paste
1 tablespoon ginger spice blend paste
1/2 cup presliced green onions, divided
- Push sharp ends of skewers through chicken, then place skewers in single layer on baking sheet (wash hands). Combine remaining ingredients (including 1/4 cup green onions) and pour over chicken; let stand 15 minutes (or overnight) to marinate. Preheat grill (or grill pan).
- Place chicken on grill (or in grill pan); grill 8–10 minutes, turning often, and until chicken is 165°F. Sprinkle with remaining 1/4 cup green onions. Serve.
1/2 small yellow onion, finely grated
2 lb chicken wings (or drumettes)
3 tablespoons canola oil
3 cubes chicken bouillon, crushed
2 tablespoons sriracha hot sauce
2 tablespoons honey
1/3 cup fresh cilantro, coarsely chopped
- Grate onion (about 1/4 cup).
- Cut wings at joint and remove wing tip (wash hands).
- Whisk in large bowl: oil, chicken bouillon, sriracha, honey, and onions until thoroughly blended. Reserve 1/4 cup sauce and set aside.
- Add wings to remaining mixture and toss until evenly coated. Let stand 30 minutes (or overnight) to marinate. Preheat grill (or grill pan) on medium.
- Place wings on grill (or in grill pan); grill 10–12 minutes, turning often, and until chicken is 165°F. During last 2 minutes of grill time, baste chicken with reserved sauce. Remove chicken from grill. Chop cilantro and sprinkle over chicken. Serve.
NOTE: The wings can also be baked at 450°F for 20–25 minutes, then tossed with the reserved sauce.
2 lb boneless, skinless chicken thighs
1/2 cup water
1 cup creamy ranch chipotle dressing
1 (8-oz) tub cream cheese spread
3 tablespoons chipotle pepper sauce
1/2 cup sun-dried, smoked tomatoes
1/2 cup diced pimientos, drained
1/4 cup presliced green onions
1 tablespoon liquid smoke
- Place chicken and 1/2 cup water in slow cooker and cover; cook on HIGH for 30–35 minutes and until chicken is 165°F.
- Remove chicken from slow cooker (discard liquid). Shred chicken using two forks or chop into small pieces.
- Combine remaining ingredients until smooth; stir in chicken and transfer mixture to slow cooker. Reduce heat to low and cover; cook 15–20 minutes, stirring occasionally, or until dip is hot and bubbly. Serve with tortilla chips, crackers, or fresh-cut veggies.