1 medium cubanelle pepper, coarsely chopped
1 tablespoon fresh Italian parsley, finely chopped
Zest of 1 lemon
2 1/2 teaspoons Greek seasoning, divided
1 1/2 lb fish fillets (such as flounder or tilapia), thawed
2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
1 (9-oz) bag frozen whole kernel corn
1/2 cup presliced green onions
1 (8-oz) box frozen scallops in garlic cream sauce
- Chop pepper and parsley.
- Zest/grate lemon peel (no white; 1 teaspoon); combine with parsley.
1. Preheat large sauté pan on medium-high 2-3 minutes. Sprinkle 2 teaspoons seasoning over both sides of fish (wash hands). Place 1 tablespoon oil in pan; cook fish 2-3 minutes on each side or until 145°F. Remove from pan; cover to keep warm.
2. Add to same pan: remaining 1 tablespoon oil, corn, green onions, peppers, and remaining 1/2 teaspoon seasoning; cook and stir 2–3 minutes or until vegetables soften.
3. Add scallops and sauce to corn mixture; cook and stir 4-5 minutes or until sauce is released and scallops are hot. Spoon scallops and sauce over fish; sprinkle with lemon mixture. Serve.
nonstick aluminum foil
1 bunch fresh broccoli (3-4 stalks), halved
2 tablespoons olive oil
2 tablespoons Asiago peppercorn dressing
1/2 cup Italian bread crumbs
1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Line baking sheet with foil.
- Cut 2-inches from bottom of each stalk; cut stalks in half lengthwise.
- Place broccoli on baking sheet; drizzle with oil. Bake 10 minutes.
- Turn broccoli; bake 13-15 more minutes or until tender when pierced with a fork.
- Spread dressing over broccoli. Combine bread crumbs and cheese; sprinkle over broccoli. Bake 1–2 minutes or until lightly browned. Serve.