1/4 cup fresh cilantro, coarsely chopped
1/2 head red cabbage, finely shredded
1/4 cup prediced red onions
2/3 cup light raspberry walnut vinaigrette
2 tablespoons sriracha
- Chop cilantro. Cut out hard core from center of cabbage; shred (or thinly slice) cabbage (about 4 cups).
- Combine all ingredients in salad bowl. Chill 30 minutes (or overnight). Serve. (Makes 6 servings.)
1 pork tenderloin (1 lb)
1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
1/4 teaspoon pepper
1 egg, beaten (or 1/4 cup egg substitute)
2 tablespoons stone-ground Dijon mustard
1/2 cup panko bread crumbs
1/4 cup self-rising yellow cornmeal mix
1 teaspoon ground cumin
2 tablespoons olive oil
2 tablespoons unsalted butter
1/4 cup fresh cilantro, finely chopped
8 oz sour cream
3 tablespoons chipotle mayonnaise
- Slice pork into 1-inch-thick medallions; season with salt and pepper (wash hands). Whisk in shallow dish: egg and mustard until blended. Combine bread crumbs, cornmeal mix, and cumin in second shallow dish. Coat pork in egg mixture, allowing excess to drip off; dip pork into bread crumb mixture, pressing with fingertips to evenly coat.
- Preheat large, nonstick sauté pan on medium-high 2–3 minutes. Place butter and oil in pan, then add pork; cook 3–4 minutes on each side or until pork is crispy and 145°F.
- Chop cilantro. Whisk sour cream, mayonnaise, and cilantro until smooth. Serve with pork.