1 1/2 lb firm fish fillets (haddock, cod, or Mahi-mahi)
2 3/4 cups crispy rice cereal
1/4 cup all-purpose flour
1/2 teaspoon salt-free garlic/herb seasoning
3/4 cup egg whites (or egg substitute)
1/3 cup light mayonnaise
2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
2 tablespoons honey
- Preheat oven to 450°F. Coat baking sheet with spray. Cut fish into 1-inch-wide strips (wash hands). Crush rice cereal and place in shallow dish; stir in flour and seasoning. Whisk egg whites until frothy.
- Dip fish in egg whites, then roll in cereal mixture to coat; place on baking sheet. Coat top of fish with spray; bake 10–12 minutes and until fish is 145°F or separates easily.
- Whisk mayonnaise, juice, and honey until blended. Serve fish sticks with sauce.
1 (8-oz) bag fresh microwaveable green beans
2 tablespoons olive oil
1/4 teaspoon salt-free garlic/herb seasoning
- Microwave beans following package instructions. Zest orange peel (1 teaspoon); remove remaining peel and cut into segments.
- Preheat large sauté pan on medium 2–3 minutes. Place oil in pan, then add beans, seasoning, and zest; cook 1–2 minutes or until beans are crisp-tender.
- Remove pan from heat; stir in orange segments. Serve.