1 cup fresh cilantro, coarsely chopped
Zest/juice of 2 limes
1/2 cup light mayonnaise
2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
1 teaspoon ground cumin
1 teaspoon green pepper sauce
2 lb chicken drumsticks
Large zip-top bag (optional)
Nonstick aluminum foil
1/2 teaspoon complete seasoning
- Chop cilantro.
- Zest/grate lime peel (no white; 1 teaspoon); squeeze limes for juice (3 tablespoons).
- Combine in medium bowl: mayonnaise, oil, cumin, pepper sauce, cilantro, lime juice, and lime zest. Reserve 1/2 cup marinade for later use. Place remaining marinade and chicken in zip-top bag (or shallow dish); seal bag and toss to coat. Let stand 10 minutes (or overnight) to marinate. Meanwhile, preheat oven to 450°F.
- Line baking sheet with foil. Arrange chicken 2 inches apart on baking sheet and sprinkle with seasoning; bake 10 minutes.
- Turn chicken over; bake 10 more minutes or until chicken is 165°F. (For more browning, broil 2–3 minutes.) Brush reserved marinade over chicken. Serve.
2 medium shallots, finely chopped
2 tablespoons cilantro, finely chopped
2 (14-oz) cans hearts of palm, coarsely chopped
1 (20-oz) jar mango slices, coarsely chopped
1/4 cup lemon vinaigrette
- Chop shallots, cilantro, hearts of palm, and mango; place all in salad bowl.
- Add dressing; toss and serve.