1/3 cup fresh Italian parsley, finely chopped
2 tablespoons fresh oregano, finely chopped
4 cloves garlic, finely chopped
1/4 cup olive oil
1/4 cup red wine vinegar
1 teaspoon smoked paprika
1 teaspoon chipotle pepper sauce
1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
1/4 teaspoon pepper
2 lb boneless, skinless chicken thighs
Large zip-top bag
- Chop parsley, oregano, and garlic; place in bowl. Stir in remaining ingredients (except chicken and zip-top bag) until blended. Place chicken in bag and add one-half sauce; let stand 10 minutes to marinate. Preheat grill (or grill pan).
- Place chicken on grill (discard marinade); grill 6–7 minutes on each side and until chicken is 165°F. Top chicken with remaining-half sauce. Serve. (Makes 6 servings.)
1 (14-oz) can hearts of palm, drained
1 large egg, beaten (or 1/4 cup egg substitute)
1/2 cup cracker meal
3 tablespoons olive oil
1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
1 cup Deli mild salsa
1 (7-oz) package Deli guacamole
- Drain hearts of palm, then cut in half lengthwise. Place egg in shallow bowl; place cracker meal in second bowl. Dip hearts of palm into egg (allowing excess to drip off), then dip into cracker meal until evenly coated.
- Preheat large, nonstick sauté pan on medium 2–3 minutes. Place oil in pan, then add hearts of palm; cook 1–2 minutes on each side or until well browned.
- Transfer hearts of palm to paper towels (to drain); sprinkle with salt. Serve with salsa and guacamole.