Nonstick aluminum foil
1/4 cup egg substitute (or 1 egg, beaten)
1 1/2 cups french-fried onions, finely crushed
1 3/4 lb boneless, skinless chicken breasts
1/2 cup buffalo wing sauce
3/4 cup plain nonfat Greek yogurt
1/4 cup presliced green onions
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Line baking sheet with foil. Place egg in shallow bowl; crush fried onions and place in second bowl. Dip chicken into egg (allowing excess to drip off), then dip into crushed fried onions, pressing with fingertips to evenly coat. Arrange chicken on baking sheet (wash hands); bake 12 minutes.
- Turn chicken over; bake 10–12 more minutes and until chicken is 165°F and breading is well browned.
- Combine buffalo sauce with yogurt, then stir in green onions. Slice chicken. Serve chicken with sauce.
1 (16-oz) bag shredded 3-color coleslaw mix
1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
1/2 cup sun-dried, julienne-cut tomatoes
1/3 cup presliced green onions
1/3 cup crumbled blue cheese
1/4 cup precooked bacon pieces
1/2 cup blue cheese salad dressing
- Place all ingredients (except dressing) in salad bowl.
- Stir in dressing; toss until evenly coated. Chill until ready to serve. (Makes 6 servings.)