1 Bakery baguette
1/2 cup sun-dried tomato spread (from Produce)
1/2 cup pineapple preserves
2 teaspoons red wine vinegar
4 slices provolone cheese (1-oz)
1 lb Deli fried chicken tenders
Butter cooking spray
- Preheat 2-sided tabletop grill.
- Cut bread diagonally into eight long 1/2-inch-thick slices, using whole loaf except ends.
- Prepare chutney by combining tomato spread, preserves, and vinegar in microwave-safe bowl. Cover and microwave on HIGH 30 seconds to soften; mix until well blended.
- Spread chutney on one side of each bread slice. Layer half of bread slices (chutney-side up) with cheese and chicken tenders. Top with remaining bread slices; gently compress sandwiches to flatten for grilling.
- Coat sandwiches with spray; place on grill and press lid down firmly; cook 5–6 minutes, occasionally pressing lid, until crisp and golden. Cut sandwiches in half. Serve with extra chutney for dipping.
1 (8.8-oz) pouch precooked long grain rice
1 (15.5-oz) can red beans (drained/rinsed)
3/4 cup tomato trinity mix (fresh diced tomatoes, onions, bell peppers)
1/3 cup light Caesar salad dressing
1 tablespoon lime juice
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Microwave rice following package instructions.
- Transfer rice to large bowl; stir in remaining ingredients. Serve (or chill up to 24 hours).