3 green onions, thinly sliced
3 Deli fried chicken tenders (6–8 oz)
1 (10-oz) bag frozen precooked rice with vegetables
1 tablespoon sesame oil
3 tablespoons stir-fry sauce
1 small egg, beaten (or 2 tablespoons egg substitute)
- Slice onions (green part only).
- Cut chicken into small bite-size pieces.
- Slice onions (green part only). Cut chicken into small bite-size pieces. Cook rice blend following microwave package instructions.
- Preheat large sauté pan on medium-high 2–3 minutes. Add sesame oil and rice; cook and stir 1 minute to toast rice. Stir in stir-fry sauce.
- Add egg slowly, while cooking and stirring, 1–2 minutes to cook egg. Stir in chicken and green onions; cook and stir 1–2 more minutes or until hot. Serve.
3 cups honeydew chunks
3 kiwi fruit
1 1/2 cups sliced seedless white grapes or 2 carambola (star fruit)
3/4 cup ginger ale
3 tablespoons shredded coconut
1 tablespoon ginger spice paste
2 teaspoons black sesame seeds (optional)
- Cut honeydew into bite-size pieces. Peel kiwi and slice. Halve grapes (or slice carambola); place all fruit in salad bowl.
- Whisk ginger ale, coconut, ginger paste, and sesame seeds until blended. Pour mixture over fruit; let stand 5–10 minutes for flavors to blend. Stir and serve.