1/2 green bell pepper
1 3/4 lb boneless, skinless chicken breasts
1 tablespoon sesame oil
2 teaspoons roasted garlic
1/2 cup presliced green onions
8 oz fresh presliced mushrooms
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/8 teaspoon pepper
4 oz sliced water chestnuts (drained)
1/3 cup ponzu sauce
2 tablespoons molasses
2 (10-oz) bags frozen precooked white rice with vegetables
- Cut bell pepper into bite-size pieces.
- Cut chicken into bite-size pieces (wash hands).
- Preheat large sauté pan on medium-high 2–3 minutes. Place oil in pan, then add garlic, green onions, and mushrooms. Cover, then cook and stir 3–4 minutes or until mushrooms are browned.
- Season chicken with salt and pepper. Move mushrooms to one side of pan; add chicken, bell peppers, and water chestnuts. Cook and stir 4 minutes or until chicken is browned.
- Stir in ponzu sauce and molasses; cook 3–4 minutes or until thoroughly heated. Microwave rice on HIGH for 3 1/2–4 1/2 minutes or until steaming. Serve chicken over rice.
8 oz fresh sugar snap peas
8 oz fresh baby carrots
1 tablespoon garlic butter
1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- Snip ends of peas, if needed; set aside.
- Place carrots in microwave-safe bowl; cover and microwave on HIGH for 5 minutes.
- Stir in remaining ingredients. Cover and microwave on HIGH for 3–4 more minutes or until tender. Stir and serve.