1 Deli rotisserie chicken
1/4 cup light mayonnaise
2 tablespoons Italian seasoning herb paste
3 Bakery ciabatta rolls, sliced
4 oz sliced mushrooms (1 cup)
1 1/2 cups baby spinach leaves
3 (1-oz) slices Swiss cheese
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Shred chicken (breast only) into large pieces (2 cups).
- Cut ciabatta rolls in half. Combine mayonnaise and herb paste; spread 1 tablespoon evenly over both sides of rolls and place on baking sheet. Divide chicken evenly over bottom halves of rolls. Top remaining upper halves of rolls with mushrooms, spinach, and cheese.
- Bake sandwiches (open face) 10–12 minutes or until chicken is hot and mushrooms are tender. Assemble sandwiches; cut each in half. Serve.
1 medium head Nappa cabbage, thinly sliced
4 slices bacon, thinly chopped
8 oz sliced mushrooms (2 cups)
1/3 cup spinach salad dressing
2 teaspoons country Dijon mustard
1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese
- Slice cabbage lengthwise into quarters. Cut into 1/4-inch-thick slices (about 6 cups) and place in large bowl.
- Cut bacon into thin strips (wash hands).
- Preheat large sauté pan on medium 2–3 minutes. Place bacon in pan; cook and stir 3–4 minutes or until crisp. Remove bacon, reserving 2 tablespoons drippings in pan. Add mushrooms to drippings; cook and stir 3–4 minutes or until mushrooms are tender.
- Combine spinach dressing and mustard, then stir into mushrooms; cook and stir 1 minute. Remove pan from heat; pour dressing over cabbage. Add blue cheese and bacon; toss until evenly coated. Serve.