1 cup frozen green peas
1 small yellow onion, coarsely chopped
1 slice bacon, chopped
1 3/4 lb boneless, skinless chicken breasts
1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
1/2 teaspoon pepper
1 tablespoon olive oil
1/3 cup chicken broth (or white wine)
1 (15-oz) jar four cheese Rosa (or vodka) sauce
- Chop onion. Cut bacon into 1-inch-long pieces.
- Preheat large sauté pan on medium-high 2–3 minutes. Season both sides of chicken with salt and pepper (wash hands). Place oil in pan, then add chicken; cook 3–4 minutes on each side or until browned. Remove chicken from pan.
- Add onions and bacon; cook and stir 5–6 minutes or until bacon is browned. Add broth; cook 1 minute.
- Reduce heat to low; stir in sauce. Return chicken to pan and add peas, then cover; simmer 8–10 minutes and until chicken is 165°F. Slice chicken and serve.
1 medium Golden Delicious apple, coarsely chopped
1/3 cup black (Kalamata) olives, coarsely chopped
1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese
1 bag baby spinach leaves (5–6 oz)
1/4 cup creamy bacon dressing
- Chop apple and olives. Place all ingredients (except dressing) in salad bowl.
- Add dressing; toss and serve.