1 lb fresh sliced zucchini
2 tablespoons Italian vinaigrette
3/4 cup garlic/cheese croutons
Large zip-top bag
3/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
2 cups tomato basil pasta sauce
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Line baking sheet with foil. Place zucchini in bowl; toss with vinaigrette. Place croutons in zip-top bag and crush with rolling pin; add Parmesan cheese to crouton mixture and shake to blend.
- Add zucchini (6 at a time) into crouton mixture, coating both sides; arrange slices on baking sheet. Sprinkle any extra topping over the zucchini; coat with spray.
- Bake 10–12 minutes or until golden and tender. Place pasta sauce in microwave-safe bowl; microwave on HIGH 1–2 minutes or until hot. Serve with zucchini.
4 cloves garlic, finely chopped
1/2 cup julienne-cut, sun-dried tomatoes in oil, finely chopped
1 tablespoon fresh basil, coarsely chopped
6 slices cooked bacon, finely chopped
1 lb Deli chilled chicken tenders
1 tablespoon smoked (or regular) paprika
1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper
1 cup prediced yellow onions
8 oz bowtie (farfalle) pasta
1 cup half-and-half
1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- Bring water to boil for pasta. Chop garlic, tomatoes (reserve 2 tablespoons oil), basil, and bacon. Cut chicken into bite-size pieces; coat with paprika.
- Preheat large, nonstick sauté pan on medium 1–2 minutes. Place 2 tablespoons reserved oil in pan, then add garlic and crushed red pepper; cook 1–2 minutes, stirring often, or until garlic is golden. Stir in onions, bacon, and tomatoes; cook 3–4 minutes or until onions are tender. Remove pan from heat.
- Cook pasta following package instructions. Reserve 1/2 cup pasta water; drain pasta.
- Return tomato mixture to heat on low. Stir half-and-half into tomato mixture; cook 2–3 minutes, stirring occasionally, or until reduced by about one-half. Add basil, cheese, pasta, and chicken; simmer 2–3 minutes, stirring often, or until mixture thickens and chicken is hot (use reserved pasta water to thin sauce, if needed). Serve.