1 1/2 lb lean ground beef, 7% fat
3/4 cup prediced yellow onions
2 tablespoons flour
1/2 teaspoon pub-style burger (or steak) seasoning
1 (14.5-oz) can diced tomatoes, undrained
1/2 cup Russian (or Thousand Island) dressing
3 tablespoons dill relish
1 (8-ct) can buttermilk biscuits
1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Coat 13- x 9-inch baking dish with spray. Preheat large sauté pan on medium-high 2–3 minutes. Cook beef and onions 5–7 minutes, stirring to crumble and until no longer pink; drain.
- Return beef to pan. Stir in flour, seasoning, tomatoes, dressing, and relish; cook until hot and sauce has thickened. Pour beef mixture into dish.
- Cut biscuits into quarters. Top beef mixture with cheese, then biscuits. Bake 15–18 minutes or until biscuits are golden and cheese has melted. Serve.
3 cups pecan praline ice cream
6 tablespoons honey, divided
1 graham cracker piecrust
1/2 cup cinnamon candied almonds
1 1/2 cups cornflakes cereal
1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
3 tablespoons unsalted butter
- Set ice cream out to soften for 30 minutes. Drizzle 3 tablespoons honey on bottom of crust; top with ice cream, spreading evenly. Place in freezer 1 hour.
- Place almonds into food processor; pulse until coarsely chopped. Lightly crush cereal; stir in almonds and cinnamon.
- Melt butter in large sauté pan on medium heat. Add cornflake mixture; cook and stir 4–5 minutes or until toasted. Remove from pan; let stand 10 minutes to cool.
- Drizzle remaining 3 tablespoons honey on top of pie; add cornflake mixture. Place in freezer 1 more hour or until ice cream is firm. Serve.