1 3/4 lb boneless, skinless chicken breasts
1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
1/4 teaspoon pepper
1 tablespoon canola oil
1/2 cup caramel-flavor topping
1/3 cup hickory barbecue sauce
1/4 cup rice vinegar
1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- Season chicken with salt and pepper; drizzle with oil (wash hands). Preheat grill pan (or grill) on medium-high 2–3 minutes. Add chicken to grill pan; cook 3–4 minutes on each side or until browned.
- Reduce heat to medium and cover (with lid or loosely with foil); cook 4–5 more minutes on each side and until chicken is 165°F. Whisk remaining ingredients until smooth.
- Brush sauce over chicken; cook 1 minute on each side to glaze chicken. Remove chicken from grill pan and brush with additional sauce. Slice chicken and serve with remaining sauce (on side for dipping).
1 (13-oz) Asian salad kit (cabbage, toppings, and sesame dressing)
1 (5.3-oz) container plain nonfat Greek yogurt
1/4 cup presliced green onions
1 (3-oz) package oriental-flavor ramen noodles
- Whisk in salad bowl: dressing (from salad kit) and yogurt until blended. Add remaining salad kit ingredients and onions.
- Crush noodles in package using fingertips; add to salad mixture (omitting seasoning packet) and toss to coat. Cover and chill 10 minutes for flavors to blend. Serve.